InvolveAll are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any of the app and services providers listed within the information and guides provided.
All the content provided within the information and guides is for information purposes only. InvolveAll makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website or found by following any link on this website.
InvolveAll will not be liable for any errors or omissions within the information or guides nor for the availability of this information.
InvolveAll will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of the information and guides provided.
Should you choose to use any of the suggested Apps then you do so at your own risk. In addition, if you require support for any suggested app then this should be provided by the supplier of the App and not InvolveAll.
InvolveAll makes no guarantees that the information and guidance provided will work.
InvolveAll users somethimes provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on InvolveAll, or create an account for anyone other than yourself.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not present or share InvolveAll content within groups or public gatherings. This includes the presentation of InvolveAll content in schools, without the written permission of InvolveAll.
- You may only use the InvolveAll content for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You will not use InvolveAll if you are under 13.
- You will not use InvolveAll if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting the written permission of InvolveAll..
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it to be inappropriate.
- Involve does not provide any support when using the InvolveAll website or the technologies that it utilizes, because none of the technologies in use are proprietary. If you experience problems with viewing webpages within your browser or when viewing the guides then you should contact the suppliers of your hardware or software, or potentially Vimeo in relation to any inability to play the guides on your chosen device.
- InvolveAll does not provide any form of technical support for the products mentioned within the guides, and you should therefor contact your software provider if you experience any problems.
We do our best to keep InvolveAll safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not use InvolveAll to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of InvolveAll, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including InvolveAll), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on InvolveAll.
- We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate statement, upon notice without opportunity to comment.
- If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of the InvolveAll service to you.
You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or InvolveAll exclusively in the United Kingdom . The laws of the UK, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in the United Kingdom for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on InvolveAll, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
We try to keep InvolveAll up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing InvolveAll "as is" without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that InvolveAll will be safe or secure. InvolveAll is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties." we will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this statement or InvolveAll, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our aggregate liability arising out of this statement or InvolveAll will not exceed the greater of one hundred great british pounda (£100) or the amount you have paid us in the past twelve months. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such cases, InvolveAll's liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United kingdom
We strive to create a community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users outside the United Kingdom:
You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United Kingdom.
If you are located in a country embargoed by the United Kingdom, or are on the U.K. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on InvolveAll (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Platform application or website.
- By "InvolveAll" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.InvolveAll.com and any other InvolveAll branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins such as the like button, the share button and other similar offerings and (d) other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from InvolveAll or provide data to us.
- By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
- By "content" we mean anything you post on InvolveAll that would not be included in the definition of "information."
- By "data" we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from InvolveAll or provide to InvolveAll through Platform.
- By "post" we mean post on InvolveAll or otherwise make available to us (such as by using an application).?By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By "active registered user" we mean a user who has logged into InvolveAll at least once in the previous 30 days.
- By "application" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
- This Statement is an agreement between you and InvolveAll. References to “us,” “we,” and “our” mean either InvolveAll.This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding InvolveAll, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing InvolveAll.