When you make payments through InvolveAll, you agree to these Payments Terms.
- When you confirm a transaction on InvolveAll, you agree to be bound by and pay for that transaction.
- Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, which you are responsible for paying.
- Don't commit to a transaction unless you are ready to pay, because all sales are final.
- If you order something that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, your only remedy is to receive a refund of your purchase price.
- You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific purchase before you confirm the transaction (such as shipping terms for tangible goods). Those additional terms will also govern that transaction.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH INVOLVEALL.
- We want to make payments convenient, so we allow you to make payments using PayPal, which accepts account, credit and debit card payments.
- When you make a payment, you confirm that you are permitted to make payments. You also authorize us to collect and store related transaction information.
- When you make a payment, you authorize us and PayPal to charge the full amount to the payment source designated for the transaction.
- If you pay by debit card and your payment results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
Disputes and Reversals
- If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify PayPal immediately, so that they may take action to prevent financial loss.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive all claims against us related to payments.
- You are responsible for and agree to absorb the cost of all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by you (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arose out of payments that you authorized or accepted.
- We may intervene in disputes between users concerning payments but have no obligation to do so.
- Your only remedy for a technical failure or interruption of service is to request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
- When you purchase advertising on InvolveAll, you agree to pay all amounts specified in the order, along with any applicable taxes.
- You can cancel an advertising order at any time but your ads may run for several days after you notify us, and you are still responsible for paying for those ads.
- It is your responsibility to remit any taxes that apply to your transactions. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claim arising out of your failure to do so.
Notices and Amendments to These Payments Terms
- We may provide notices to you by posting them on our website, or by sending them to an email address or street address that you previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent; notices by mail shall be considered received within three business days of the time sent.
- The Payment Terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
- We may change these Payment Terms, in whole or in part, even though the changes may affect accumulated credits.
- If you are under the age of 18, you may make payments only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. You should review these Payments Terms with a parent or guardian to make sure that you both understand them.
- Some countries may restrict or prohibit your ability to make payments through InvolveAll and PayPal. Nothing in these Payments Terms should be read to override or circumvent any such foreign laws.